Resources for Undergraduate EE Students
Today's students are tomorrow's leaders. Here you'll find resources to help you navigate your undergraduate years and transition into a career in power and energy engineering.
- Find a Student Branch Chapter
- Discover schools with undergraduate power engineering departments
- See what students like you are doing with their power & energy engineering knowledge and experience
- Look for an internship
- Explore schools that offer graduate studies in power and energy engineering
- List of other Scholarships, Grants & Fellowships available within IEEE
- Find more IEEE Student Activities Resources
- PES Support of Student Activities at PES Conferences
- PES Transmission & Distribution Conference and Exposition (Held every 2 years)
- PES General Meeting (Annual)
- North American Power Symposium (Annual)
Download our Application Checklist/Calendar to help stay on top of important dates.